Thank you for thinking of us! Every little bit helps. Donations are tax-deductible in the United States. Donors will receive a yearly statement of their contributions suitable for tax purposes.
Are you curious about some of the specific needs of the ministry? To find out more information, please visit our Ministry Needs Page.
Online via PayPal or Credit Card
Make a one-time donation! You choose the amount.
Set up automatically recurring donations! Note that AudioVerse is unable to modify or cancel your recurring donations. You must return here if you wish to change or cancel the recurring transaction. Please select an amount below:
All donations processed through these two previous options provided by PayPal result in AudioVerse incurring a processing fee. In the interest of ensuring as much of God's resources to be directed into the ministry's mission as possible, we wish to make you aware of alternative methods of giving to AudioVerse via PayPal that will not incur such fees.
Avoid the Processing Fee via PayPal Giving Fund
Visit the AudioVerse PayPal Giving Fund page to initiate your donation to AudioVerse. 100% of your gift will go to the ministry with no processing fee. By giving through this channel, you will recieve a tax-deductible receipt from PayPal Giving Fund and not from AudioVerse.
Avoid the Processing Fee via direct PayPal Transfer
For method, note that you must:
- Have a personal PayPal account.
- Have a bank account linked to that PayPal account.
- Log into personal PayPal account at www.paypal.com.
- Select "Pay or Send Money."
- Select "Send money to friends or family"
- Send to: "firstname.lastname@example.org" (This is the email for AudioVerse's PayPal account.)
- Enter the amount desired.
- Click "Next" to review the transaction.
- Your payment method must be with your "PayPal balance" or a bank account or both. If you select credit card, a processing fee will be incurred.
- If you would like your donation to go toward a specific project or need, or if you have any other comments, please write them in the "Add a note" box.
- Click "Send" to finalize transfer.
Please make checks payable to AudioVerse. Our mailing address is:
PO Box 2288
Collegedale, TN 37315-2288
You can help support AudioVerse financially with every purchase through AmazonSmile. AmazonSmile is a special version of the Amazon site where you can do all your shopping as usual, but 0.5% of your purchase will be given to AudioVerse. Here's what you need to do to participate:
- Visit the website: http://smile.amazon.com instead of the regular Amazon site.
- When prompted (or at the top of the screen) make sure “AudioVerse” is selected as the charitable organization that you wish to support.
- Simply select it, then go about shopping at the AmazonSmile website as usual and 0.5% of every qualifying sale will be donated to AudioVerse. (Your account information, wishlists, and shopping cart will remain the same.)
That’s all there is to it! Just be sure to bookmark the new AmazonSmile website or else your browser will likely default back to the regular Amazon site.
Donate up to 30% of your purchase price to AudioVerse when you shop at 1800+ popular online retailers using Giving Assistant! It’s easy. Giving Assistant pays you cash back, and you choose how much of it you’d like to donate to us. Try it now and find great deals like Macy's Coupons, as well as savings at great places like Home Depot and JC Penney!
Click here to get started: Give to AudioVerse with Giving Assistant
Charitable Gift Annuities
For those who wish to leave a lasting legacy by giving to the Lord's work but still need the benefit of their assets, a charitable gift annuity may be a good option. This method of giving is designed to be beneficial for both the donor and recipient. AudioVerse is working with Western Adventist Foundation (WAF) to provide this option of giving to our supporters.
If you wish to leave a gift via a charitable gift annuity to AudioVerse, please contact WAF directly either through their website or by phone.
Western Adventist Foundation
Charitable gift annuities are NOT AVAILABLE in the following states: AL, MD and WA; Annuities for CA and IL residents are provided by the Pacific Union Conference of Seventh-day Adventists; Annuities for HI residents are provided by the Hawaii Conference of Seventh-day Adventists; and Charitable gift annuities to benefit AudioVerse in all other states are provided by Western Adventist Foundation. Western Adventist Foundation provides no legal advice. Individuals should seek the advice of their own legal counsel.