Our mission is to be a trustworthy global provider of Bible-based and Christ-centered media.
The Gospel must be preached to the world before Christ can come (Matt. 24:14). The world cannot hear the Gospel without a preacher (Rom. 10:14). AudioVerse exists to deliver the preacher freely to the whole world so that Jesus can come.
Faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the Word of God (Rom 10:17). Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God (Matt. 4:4). AudioVerse exists to nourish faith by giving easy access to the Word of God.
Jesus is the Word (John 1:1). Jesus says that His Word is truth (John 17:17) and they are life (John 6:63). To know Jesus is to have eternal life (John 17:3). AudioVerse exists to help people know Jesus.
What drives AudioVerse?
- Biblical Excellence
- AudioVerse holds a high standard for the content that is presented on its website. The guidelines for these messages are called the Spirit of AudioVerse and you can read them here. This spirit of excellence extends also to the way the ministry operates and in all its dealings.
- Reaching the World
- Nearly 3 billion people have access to the Internet as of 2014, and that number is increasing every day. This number includes countless closed countries into which physical missionaries cannot easily go. Leveraging the ubiquity and cost-effective nature of the Internet, AudioVerse seeks to light up the world with access to Bible truth.
- Giving Freely
- All around the world there are people who yearn for the Gospel, but they cannot afford to pay for it. These may be individuals in developing countries or simply young people in school. If the Gospel is to go to them too, then as many barriers must be removed as possible, and cost is one of them. This is only possible through the generous financial support of donors who believe in this mission.
- Support of the Adventist Church
- AudioVerse is a supporting ministry of the Seventh-day Adventist Church, and seeks to be in full harmony with the church’s purpose and mission. AudioVerse is also a member of ASI (Adventist-laymen’s Services and Industries).